My Little Pad

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Back again!

The days not over and I'm back again, I just saw this on another blog and had to try it!
I was born in 1971 so I was surely born in the wrong era!!!

You Belong in 1964

You are a free spirit with a huge heart. Love, peace, and happiness rule - oh, and drugs too.

4 comments which I appreciate:

Karen said...

I was born in 1971 too ;)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Hi Sharon

Love your blog, I've just made one as well all a bit addictive and spending to much time on PC and not scrapping LOL

Sue aka greyhound lover

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Hi Sharon

Love your blog.... addictive aren't they and a good way to learn new stuff. I also am spending to much time on PC and not scrapping LOL.

Eleni said...

Hey Sharon ... we belong to the same year!!! LOL :D