My Little Pad

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Design Collective Challenge

Today is my son Andrew's 7th birthday, we took him to cinema last night to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3. One of his presents was a Captain Jack Sparrow dressing up costume so he's been running around in it most of the day. Carrying on with the same theme he picked a lovely Pirates of the Caribbean cake from Asda.

Finally got my 2 boys off to bed so I think I might just try out the Design Collective challenge to create something with clear stamps. Bought a small "boy" set today for £1.50 to use as only clear stamps I have are alphabet ones. I have loads of unmounted stamps but don't think I can use them as not clear. Haven't got a scooby what I am going to create though.......!!! I suppose that's why it's called a challenge!

2 comments which I appreciate:

Karen said...

Loving the new header. :)

Happy belated birthday to Andrew. Lol at your comment about it being called a challenge - did you manage to rustle anything up in the end?

scrapdolly said...

How cute is he - bless him