My Little Pad

Friday, June 01, 2007

Decision made!

Thank you to all those who left me comments here on my blog or at the design collective forum regarding my dilema. Everyone prefered my original colour layout so that's the one I'm going to stick with. I have deleted the sepia one from the design collective gallery as I didn't want to clutter up their site, this did however mean that the feedback left with that LO got deleted too, so thanks again to those who helped me in my choice - much appreciated!!
Been working today so I'm looking forward to a bottle of Fosters Twist and my chinese meal. Not scrapping OR tidying the mess my craft room is still in after making LO on Wednesday, going to chill out in front of tv. We've got a Sunday School picnic tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some good photos there to scrap and post on my blog. The weather has been quite warm and dry so fingers crossed it stays - you never can tell in NE Scotland!!

1 comments which I appreciate:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Blog!! I started but gave up!

Fiona D