My Little Pad

Friday, June 15, 2007

Andrew and Lady


It's half past 10 and I have finally managed to organise myself for tomorrow's crop. Mind you judging by the weight of my tote and the extra boxes that spontaneously seem to appear at the last minute you would think I was going away for a weekend retreat!! It's so hard deciding what to take and what to leave behind!
Whilst sorting through my photos I was delighted to find a photograph that I have been looking for since last year, it's a picture of Andrew when he was 6 months old and our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel "Lady" that we had until a few years ago. Not sure if I will get time to scrap it tomorrow but thought I'd post the pic on my blog in the meantime.

P.s. Think it's time I got more photos of my youngest son Peter on my blog - poor guy has hardly had a mention! oops

3 comments which I appreciate:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Oh Sharon what a fab photo.....very cute baby and gorgeous little dog..look forward to seeing what you do with it... no pressure LOL.
I've posted our new family photo on my blog if you want a peep...

Anonymous said...

Great photo Sharon, I am sure you will come up with something totally gorgeous to do with it!!

Fiona D
XX

Stephanie Ritchie said...

Really cute picture Sharon, really enjoyed the crop yesterday - we can't leave it too long until the next one

Stephanie xxx