My Little Pad

Friday, June 15, 2007

Where does two weeks go?

Good grief I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last blogged - where does time go?
In the last fortnight I've organised a treasure hunt for a Sunday School picnic, gone to the picnic and worked practically full time. On my "days off" it's been the usual boring housework chores that have filled my days. My in laws have bought a new residential caravan at Cullen (NE coast of Scotland on route to Inverness) and we have decided to take on their old one at Grantown On Spey as we really love this site, it's 15 miles from Aviemore in the Scottish Highlands. Going shopping next week to buy all the things we need for it such as crockery, bedding etc.
I am going to a crop tomorrow organised by twins that I work with so looking forward to that. Unusually for me I am totally unorganised and haven't a clue what I will make never mind packing all my stuff!
Hopefully I'll have some LOs to post to my blog tomorrow!

2 comments which I appreciate:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Hope you have a lovely day at your crop....

I love your title picture of the little flowers. I'm going to have to request step by step instructions in easy speak ....LOL

How lucky are you to have a caravan, I would love it but I don't imagine anyone would want us with 5 dogs!!!

HAVE a good weekend.

Suzanne said...

Have fun at the crop. The caravan sitings sound just beautiful too.