My Little Pad

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blonde Moments Scrap Attack Weekend

I have spent the most amazing two days attending classes by Dyan Reaveley from Blonde Moments. It was organised by a small craft group based at Macduff, which is around 20 miles from where I live. They have to be congratulated for taking on such a large project and bringing such a "big name" in the craft industry to our doorstep.
I attended with Fiona and Annette amd also made lots of new friends there. There were plenty of homebakes, cups of coffee etc to keep us going and although the bar was open none of us indulged as we were too focused on our classes!!
Dyan enthusiastically delivered six classes over the two days and was an amazing teacher, she is so skilled! I have learned lots of new techniques that I will go on to use and I also picked up several handy everyday tips too.
She also brought along her shop and the stock was flying off the shelves....needless to say I wasn't very good at restraining myself and spent a small (okay big) fortune!!

Here are some photos from the weekend. I still have to finish off some of my projects but will upload once they are complete.

The classroom


Dyan teaching us


Annette, Fiona and me


The Shop!


How can anyone resist!!


A "before" picture of one of our kits.


Fiona's one is almost done


Annette, me and Fiona hard at work


We didn't plan to be colour co-ordinated!


Snapped with the celebrity!

2 comments which I appreciate:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

you lucky girl, so not jealous. bet you had the best time ever... look forward to seeing some finished work... and as for that shop....

princessfiona said...

Cant wait for next year!!