My Little Pad

Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm not alone!!!

Well for once in my life I can honestly say that I am not alone in being a chatterbox!! The team I am part of over on UKS is now up and running and boy are we going to run up a few hundred posts each week!
Everyone is really friendly and very chatty which is great but not so great if you miss a few hours on the forum.....because then you take about 30 mins to read all the missed posts.
Our new team is called the Glitter Gossips and one of our team members called Kevin made a lovely sparkling logo for our signatures.

Kevin thinks we may be the only team on UKS to have a male member, I am so glad he is part of our team as he brings a refreshing take on things.
We are all still in the process of getting to know each other but already we have found loads of common interests other than scrapbooking. I have got the role of being team leader which means I have to start a new thread each month and collect everyone's points and submit to our house leader, I hope I don't muck up! so far I am enjoying my role. We are in the Blue brads house and can chat in their common room too - gosh it feels a bit like Hogwarts!! :):)

Already I feel so inspired and motivated to scrap more so watch this space......

I would also like to thank Karen Leahy AKA Scrapdolly for all her help in setting us up and her reassuring words of support.

2 comments which I appreciate:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

love the "The Glitter Gossips" and the logo is fab!!! have fun x

Cath said...

Welcome to the Blue Brads.