My Little Pad

Sunday, September 09, 2007

New Challenges!

I've just signed up to a new team that's starting over on UKS. One of my fellow team members has the most amazing blog, just check out the cakes!! Tasha I will definitely be viewing your blog often!!! Her blog can be found here.

I am very excited about joing a team as I have fancied this for ages, just been waiting for a new one to start as I have missed out a few times in past. It'll be a great way to make new frends and encourage me to scrap more!

Over at the Design Collective I have also signed up to become part of a Circle Journal, we are waiting for two more members and then we are ready to go!
The theme I have picked for my journal is "Two stars and a wish." As a teacher we often comment on children's work by using the "two stars and a wish" formula which means we choose two things we really liked/feel they did well at and say one thing we would like them to improve/work on. For my journal I would like each member to make a layout about two things they are good at/like about their personality etc and one thing they'd like to improve. I feel that too often we focus on what we can't do and never congratulate ourselves on the things we can. Really excited about all my new ventures - only hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew!!

4 comments which I appreciate:

Anne said...

I hope you have lots of fun with your new team.

Anne
x

Katie said...

the new team wil be fun! how cool to have a fello teacher in it. I did 2 stars and a wish with my nursery kids too! we made it into a display.
katie

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sharon you will make an awesome team leader!!!! and I know you'll have loads of fun and inspire everyone else with your enthusiasm ....

PS pleaseeee can you tell me how you put the links on your blog posts I just can't figure it out...d'oh

Karen said...

I love the 2 stars and a wish idea - never heard of that before. :D