My Little Pad

Monday, September 24, 2007

New Layouts

Just wanted to share two layouts I made at the weekend.
This one is of Andrew taken in April this year, a month before his 7th birthday. I used Rouge De Garance papers (Aile ou Fleur No 1) and a Hambly vintage lime green overlay. I purchased these from Angel Crafts. I had bought the overlay to use as part of a class from the Design Collective so it looks like I'll need to get another one!
I embellished around the circle with various sizes/colours of coordinating buttons. I hand wrote the journalling on to Basic Grey paper from the Obscure range and cut in to strips. I saw the journalling on a layout on the 2peas website and adapted to suit my needs.



The second layout is using photos taken of Andrew and Peter last month playing the playstation together. When I saw the intensity on their faces I had to sneak in and take their picture so I could scrap it. I don't think they were aware that I was in the room! One minute they can be fighting with each other but when they play the playstation together there is total peace and quiet - they get so engrossed!
Papers used are from the Obscure range by Basic Grey. I hand cut the word "Techno" using the font Computerfont, downloaded from dafont.com

9 comments which I appreciate:

Karen said...

Gorgeuos pages - love the first one especially. :)

Karen said...

Ooops, my secret's out - I can't spell gorgeous lol!!!

princessfiona said...

fantastic pages Sharon!!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sharon gorgeous (hehehe I can spell it))layouts, especially love the first the colours are fab!

Bobs said...

The 'Techno' has come out brilliantly! Love both of your LO's.

Angela said...

Wow those layouts are amazing!!!

TCake said...

Hi hun...these layouts are lovely....banofee cupcake recipe moved into posts on blog!......Tx

Eleni said...

Sharon what beautiful pages!!! Love the way you've decorated the overlay!!! :D

Stephanie said...

Really good layouts Sharon, they look just as good on screen as they do in real life!! I like the techno font you used :)