My Little Pad

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Scrap Attack Projects

I found time today to finish off the projects I made at Dyan Reaveley's Scrap Attack class last weekend. I am delighted with everything I made and all the new techniques I learned. If I had to choose a favourite it would have to be the mini album and decorated tin. I recently bought a Bind-It-All machine and can't wait to start making mini albums now that I know how easy it is!

All the projects I made



Christmas Tag Book






Envelope Tag Book





Alphabet Plaque





Mini Album




Decorated Tin to hold Mini Album






Fairy Plaque



And to finish off here is the great mound of stash I bought from Dyan's Blonde Moments shop!










7 comments which I appreciate:

Karen said...

Ooooh yummo! I lurve the fairy plaque the mostest!!

Scrapdolly said...

Wow - all of those projects are fab - and what a stash hoarde too

Eleni said...

Amazing!!! What brilliant stuff you've made, and what an amazing shopping spree ... I'm totally green with envy!!! ;)

Heather said...

WOW! Gorgeous projects and yummy stash! Glad you had a great time, looks worth every second :)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sharon what beautiful things you've made, love the tag book and the mini album... and as for the bits you've bought ..... jealous am I ... glad you had such a great time. Need to pick your brains about the mini album now LOL

Jane said...

love everything you made and green with envy over all that stash!

Jayrewcraft said...

WOW it's all gorgeous - well done, looks like it was a fantastic weekend.

All the best.

Jayne