My Little Pad

Monday, October 22, 2007

Acetate Album

Here are some photos of my acetate album that I made. I bought the kit from Sarah's cards to use in the UKS cybercrop class, which was designed by Sarah and Rebecca.
I love the class and will definitely go on to make more of these. I added a couple of extra pages to my one (the small page at front and the larger page with the star at back) as there was enough acetate left over and it seemed a shame to waste it.
















8 comments which I appreciate:

vixen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vixen said...

hi, love your acetate book, i got the same kit. yet to make it though. what with 3 kids time is scarce these days for me. though i look forward to makeing it.

from boland

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sharon it's totally gorgeous! you really are doing some fab stuff..

Stephanie said...

Love the little book Sharon, I want to see it in real life though!

Stephanie said...

Your stuff is even more beautiful in real life - thanks for showing me - it's inspirational x

Jane said...

absolutely lovely book Sharon, I'm still waiting for my kit but can't wait now I've seen yours.
Love all the other LOS you have done too especially the Mickey one!

Eleni said...

Sharon this is an amazing book, and I love the add on star that you've done ... I'm thinking of having a go that these too!!! :D Have a whole bunch of accelate to play with ... BTW did the genius test ... but you are smarter than me!!! LOL

Tracey said...

Love this - it's fab!