My Little Pad

Friday, October 26, 2007

Design Collective Sixers Circle Journal

I'm so excited as after many weeks months preparation the Design Collective circle journal first posting is next week. Yay!!
I have still to print out my WELCOME page and add it to my journal but this is what it says:

The title of my theme is "Two Stars and a Wish"
I heard this phrase in my job as a teacher as a formula for commenting on children’s work. The teacher picks out two things (the stars) that the child is very good at
and also picks out something the child could work on in the future (the wish).

For the TWO STARS in my journal I would like you to tell me about two of your strengths, these can be practical skills or something to do with your personality etc
For the WISH I would like you to share with me one ambition that you hold, something you would like to achieve/get better at in the future.

I am looking forward to reading all your stars and wishes, however serious, light hearted or humorous they may be!!!


Here are photographs of the cover and my entry.














11 comments which I appreciate:

Jane said...

gorgeous work Sharon, it is getting exciting now!!

Cath said...

You have been tagged.....

Stephanie said...

The photos have come out really well. It is so lovely, well done on a beautiful project!

TCake said...

this is lovely sharon and the two stars & a wish philosophy for children is lovely. Tx

Scrapdolly said...

The detail on it is fabulous - gorgeous

Jane said...

thanks for your lovely comments on my blog Sharon and for cheering me up x

Lisbet said...

It´s Monday and I feel tired anyway. I was looking for inspiration so I visit your blog. I really enjoy looking at others work. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of the world.

Lisbet said...

When I´m bored, i surf a lot and I just arrived at you blog. Don´t remeber how.

Elzie said...

What a lovely blog you have. Just love your work.
Have a great day.
Love Elzie

sarah said...

Hi Sharon, CJ looks lovely, waht a great theme aswell

All Pink girl said...

Wow gorgeous work ,thanks foe sharing Dawnxxxx