My Little Pad

Monday, October 15, 2007

I've been tagged....

.....by the lovely Karen, whom I know from the Design Collective.


Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs


Ok, so here goes:


1. I can't leave the volume of the TV/stereo etc on a prime number.

2. Infact I can't even leave it on an odd number.

3. I block every visible light in my bedroom before I go to sleep....this includes my radio alarm and any chargers such as camera, phone etc.

4. I walk back to my car every time I park anywhere to check the handbrake is on, I've left it in gear and that I have locked it.

5. I am petrified of forkie tails (earwigs).

6. I am terrified of a ventriloquist puppet that belonged to my cousin. She named him George and he had skirey red hair, googly eyes and a terrifying expression.
He looks very similar to this:

This picture is going in to a link at photobucket as I can't look at hime every day!!!

and finally
7. I love turkish delight, I hate adult feet, I love the smell of cinnamon and I'm addicted to the internet. (okay, okay that is also 8, 9 and 10 but who's counting LOL)

The people I choose to tag are:
Fiona
Jayne
Teresa
Sarah
Katie
Sarah (a different Sarah)
Suzanne

3 comments which I appreciate:

Ewonne said...

*smiles* It's always fun to learn small things about others, that thing about feet goes for me as well. Get the chills just to think about it!!!
Btw I've started to write in English as well in my blog now!!!
//Ewonne

Ewonne said...

Hi again :o)
For my christmas card I used a stamp by Magnolia! I really should get better on writing out in the blog what material I use for my card! Promise I will start with that, at least what stamps I use *embarrassed*

Karen said...

Thank for playing along - I'm not surprised you find George scary! Lol at 1 and 2. :D