.....by the lovely Karen, whom I know from the Design Collective.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs
Ok, so here goes:
1. I can't leave the volume of the TV/stereo etc on a prime number.
2. Infact I can't even leave it on an odd number.
3. I block every visible light in my bedroom before I go to sleep....this includes my radio alarm and any chargers such as camera, phone etc.
4. I walk back to my car every time I park anywhere to check the handbrake is on, I've left it in gear and that I have locked it.
5. I am petrified of forkie tails (earwigs).
6. I am terrified of a ventriloquist puppet that belonged to my cousin. She named him George and he had skirey red hair, googly eyes and a terrifying expression.
He looks very similar to this:
This picture is going in to a link at photobucket as I can't look at hime every day!!!
7. I love turkish delight, I hate adult feet, I love the smell of cinnamon and I'm addicted to the internet. (okay, okay that is also 8, 9 and 10 but who's counting LOL)
The people I choose to tag are:
Sarah (a different Sarah)