My Little Pad

Monday, October 15, 2007

UKS Cybercrop

The UKS cyber crop started last weekend and I really wanted to make Queenie Tree's Birthday Book as I am sure it is something I would use a lot....and of course it was so beautiful. However as usual, even although I bought my envelopes and flowers and prepared my papers etc in advance I didn't start making it until the evening before the deadline!! Stayed up till 1.30am on Sat night/Sun morning and then came back and worked at it all Sunday morning. I ignored my poor boys and stayed in my PJ's till it was done. I uploaded it 5 mins before the deadline at 1pm Sunday.....and discovered this morning that they have extended the deadline to Tuesday 1pm as they have been having problems with the gallery overloading.
Lesson to be learned: ALWAYS check for new information!!
Anyway here is link to the class and pictures of my interpretation.














2 comments which I appreciate:

Karen said...

It's gorgeous - love the colours you've used. :)

You've been tagged, check my blog for details; it's just a bit of fun but you don't have to do it.

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

love it Sharon, but OMG so much work in such a short time LOL....