My Little Pad

Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 is almost over

Can't believe that 2007 is nearly over - yikes!
Soon be time to make some new year's resolutions HAHA! Like I will keep any....but I will make some tomorrow, blog them (so I can't pretend that I didn't make any) and see how many I stick to.

I have been really really terrible at keeping my blog up to date, I have tonnes of things to write about but I think that once one week passes without blogging it is then harder to pick up again.

I will finish today with a picture of the Christmas card I made for this year, it was made digitally.

5 comments which I appreciate:

Jane said...

will be looking at your new years resolutions tomorrow!!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Happy New Year Sharon...

Guinevere said...

Love to you and yours Sharon- Maynrys as Blien Noa as they say here - Happy New Year.
Jennie xx

TCake said...

Happy new year Sharon...hope you and your family have a wonderful 2008...thanks for being a great team leader!
Tx

Anonymous said...

Love your card Sharon

Fiona D