My Little Pad

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My New Year's Resolutions .....FINALLY!!!!

To all my blog visitors I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings and I would also like to wish you a happy new year. I hope 2008 is the year that all your dreams and wishes come true.

I have decided to make some New Year's resolutions even though I know I will probably fail miserably in keeping them!!! However I have never made craft related resolutions so I might just succeed with some.
Here goes!!

1. Buy stash because I need it rather than just because it has caught my eye....okay, okay I'll never keep that one so perhaps 20% of my stash buying can be because I WANT it.

2. Spend no more than £40 per month on stash....hmmm so that's £32 for essentials and £8 for desires.........not sure about that either. Perhaps I shoould just have a budget of £40 to spend on what I want. SCRAPAGANZA IS EXCLUDED FROM THIS RULE!!!!

3. As I want to set myself realistic goals there is no point in me trying to aim for a layout per day, I think one layout per week is an acceptable goal for me. Mini books etc can be done over two weeks.

4. Complete my circle journal entries in the first half of the month that I receive them and not leave till last few days before posting.

5. Take part in at least one team challenge on UKS per month.

Hmmm I might come back later and add some more.

0 comments which I appreciate: