My Little Pad

Friday, January 11, 2008

UKS challenge

This is the first team challenge I have taken part in and I am delighted that I have achieved my goal of completing at least one weekly UKS team challenge per month.

This week's challenge was set by the RickRack Ravers and is to:

Use the sketch provided,

Use something new,

Use 3 patterned papers,

Use ribbon, rikrak or stitching,

Use a doodle.




The photo used is from our Florida holiday in July 2006 so I am also delighted to get more pages done for my Florida album.


5 comments which I appreciate:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful layout Sharon! I managed to finish a page and do another one tonight whilst Claudia was sleeping! HOORAY!!!!!!!
I'm off to recollections tomorrow to spend my Christmas voucher - can't wait :)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Oh Sharon what a totally gorgeous LO! choice of papers really atch colours of photo's... Love it!

Jane said...

this is great Sharon, really captures the fun of the place!

TCake said...

sharon......loving the layout it's fab....Tx

Lisbet said...

My computer gave up before christmas and NOW i got it to work again. So now I spend time with surfing around and enjoy all the new cards, layouts that has been made since my last time. I have a big cup of coffe and I´m looking for inspiration.

Have a great 2008.