My Little Pad

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Things That I Love

The UKS House challenge theme for February is to use the theme LOVE and also RIBBONS.

This is the first time that I have ever entered a house challenge and also the first layout I have made about myself but there is a first time for everything.

Once when I was snuggled up reading a bedtime story to my 7 year old son he asked me what things that I loved in God's World. I think what he was refering to was things found in nature eg rainbows etc This provided the inspiration for this LO however I have also journalled about other things I love (not just those found in nature).

The hidden journalling tag reads:My son Andrew once asked me to name the things that I loved in God’s World. My greatest love is my family but here are the little things in life that I also love.The smell of cinnamon, Listening to the rain falling on the caravan roof, Laughter, Rollercoasters, A spider’s web sparkling with dew, Hot chocolate, Lillies, A red sky at night, Somewhere over the Rainbow sung by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, Turkish Delight, Wearing Jeans, The colours pink and teal green, Beaches, Science Fiction, Candy Floss, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, Rainbows, Armani Mania perfume, Clear starry skies at night, Evita

Papers used are Scenic Route Loveland

7 comments which I appreciate:

jo said...

Gorgeous LO Sharon - not touched my papers yet!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sharon that's another stunning LO. Really loving your work.

TCake said...

Another fantastic layout Sharon.....really beautful. Tx

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic Lo sharon!!

Fiona D

Eleni said...

Absolutely FABULOUS layout!!! :D

Yasmin said...

I just love the colours you've used on this lo.
Great design too.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love this LO.