My Little Pad

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Karen Burniston's Arch-i-tecture class - Scrapaganza 2008



This was a great class and very clever - I would never have thought of arching my photographs and making a "floating" title!
Karen Burniston is an ingenious teacher, she sells kits online here.
I didn't want to use the papers provided in the kit (Basic Grey Two Scoops) as I felt that my photographs were too bright. Instead I used Fancy Pants papers from the About a Boy collection which I just LOVE!







Click on the photo for a larger view.

5 comments which I appreciate:

TCake said...

WOW!!...what a fab layout....the colours and papers go so great with the photo's.....Sharon it's gorgeous...Tx

Kevin said...

Beautiful! I just love the colours and the papers. The idea of arching the photos is amazing too. Can it be done in a book? Would make for a GREAT CJ entry!

Kevin x

Sharon said...

Kevin I am pretty sure that the technique could be adapted for lots of differnt purposes.
Hmmm, I'll need to try that in a mini book!!

Tullavilla said...

Fab Sharon! The papers you've picked are gorgeous & really go with your pics!

Marguerita said...

Love the papers you used, nice to see something different!