My Little Pad

Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Fun to Have Fun...........

I thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this week's challenge over on UKS and got to scrap another LO for my Florida album and use up some Basic Grey papers that I have been "saving"
The challenge was to use the sketch provided (which I turned 90 degrees, include circles, use Boolean things e.g.[],{},<>,OR,AND,^,&,*,"" and finally to include unusual journalling.
I used papers from the Basic Grey Color Me Silly collection,
Doodlebug glittered chipboard letters,
Polar Bear Press rub-ons,
Epoxy letter stickers (glued on the black buttons)and
Banana Frog stamps.




8 comments which I appreciate:

jo said...

Gorgeous LO Sharon - I have those papers somewhere!

My World said...

Hi Sharon, I've been popping in to see your work and love it. I've just started scrapping, literally as I've done one LO LOL!!! I was given an award earlier by two fellow crafters who like to visit my blog and see what I do. In turn I have to give the award to 7 blogs I love and have been inspired by. I'd like to pass it on to you. You can copy the award over on my blog. but you have to pass it on to 7 blogs you like.
Lynda

voodoo vixen said...

Love this in its busy brightness... perfect for a hooliday page!!

Angélique said...

You just received an award. Please visit my blog :)

Eleni said...

What a beautiful FUN layout ... btw I have something for you to pick up on my blog! :D

Angela said...

Wow sharon that layout is totally amazing, love it!!!

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

This has got real wow factor sharon, well done.

RekindledMe said...

I'm enjoying my time looking at your work! Beautiful!!