My Little Pad

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

On The Road Again Mini Album



I have finished the mini acrylic album that I started at Scrapaganza at the class taught by Lida de Witte. I have added ribbons to my one and included extra rub-ons and stamping inside to suit the photos. As usual with my holiday photos there are a severe shortage of photos of myself and Michael!!

















8 comments which I appreciate:

Dawn said...

Wow!!! that is stunning Sharon.
The pages are really well thought out.
I like your stamps on this too.

Stephanie said...

I love this album Sharon! What a lot of work has gone into it. Can't wait to see it!!

TCake said...

wow wow wow...this is fab!...i'm so loving this, you must be delighted with it!....ps the ribbon fairy shops at poppicrafts!..its yummy! hugs Tx

Eleni said...

What an amazing book!!! I'd love to do something like that! :D

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Fantastic Sharon, would love to see it in real life.

Elaine said...

Love your completed book, Sharon - it's brilliant!!

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

This is just perfect Sharon. I enjoyed seeing it in the flesh as well. Well done on all your hard work getting it finished and adapted to suit your own style.

Erika said...

I absolutely adore this Sharon, it is stunning, so wishing I'd gone to Scrapaganza if only for this....