My Little Pad

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Scrap Attack with Dyan Reaveley

Scrapattack is back!
Dyan Reaveley of Blonde Moments/Art From The Heart is coming to the North East of Scotland on 6th and 7th September for another 2 fun-filled days of crafting. I am so excited to be going back!
I attended last years event and also attended Dyan's classes at Scrapaganza in Holland a month ago. She is a great teacher with LOADS of enthusiam and energy. I have said this before but if she could bottle and sell her energy she'd make a fortune! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us and of course I am also looking forward to shopping in her store!
There is a thread on UKS here with the full details.

4 comments which I appreciate:

Anonymous said...

Oh bollocks, we don't need this prima donna up here. I certainly won't be going

Sharon said...

Ah well, I will and I intend to enjoy every minute of it.
Each to their own.

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

What a shame your comment maker is hiding under the anonymous tag again Sharon. Do you think we will miss them!

Glad you are excited about the event sharon, look forward to Dyan arriving

Fiona said...

I'm with you Sharon - very excited. Some weren't pleased last year either Sharon, but that didn't dampen any of our enjoyment, and I'm sure this won't again.

Personally speaking found Dyan to down to earth, and taught us way beyond what we had paid for.

Roll on September.