My Little Pad

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first stamped cards!

I have admired cards made with Sugar Nellie stamps and Magnolia stamps for a while and have wanted to make my own. ..............here are the first two I have made.
Thanks go to one of my teamies, Kevin, for sending me the stamped Magnolia image.
I have a collection from him that will keep me busy for a while :)
The Sugar Nellie stamp was from Funky Kits.


5 comments which I appreciate:

Kevin said...

The cards are beautiful, Sharon! I've given you an award over on my blog.

Kevin x

Erika said...

Sharon great cards, are you hooked yet?

Sharon said...

I can see how they'd become addictive!!

TCake said...

fab cards sharon...they are lovely...the school one is so cute. Tx

Emma said...

Sharon these are so cute! You do realise that there is no cure for this addiction!!!