My Little Pad

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Girl Minibook



I made a minibook for a friend who gave birth in June to a gorgeous baby girl called Bronte. I went round today with it and she was over the moon to receive it.
Papers used are from the Basic Grey Sugared collection. The stamps used are mainly by Creative Cafe and Art Warehouse which I purchased from Just Need It. The inspiration for the stamping style that I used came from Melodee Langworthy, whose classes I took at Scrapaganza earlier this year.
CLICK on the slideshow to view all the pages.






7 comments which I appreciate:

TCake said...

wow sharon this is fab....a gorgeous gift for a new baby...really lovely...Tx

Erika said...

Beautiful mini book Sharon, I'm sure she was really pleased. Stunning work.

Kit said...

awesome work it's gorgeous!

Wee Hels said...

No wonder your friend was delighted to receive the minibook - it's absolutely gorgeous!

Dawn said...

It is fabulous Sharon, you could make a small fortune making those.
Stunning.

Bobs said...

It's gorgeous in the photos, but it's even more lovely in real life!
Bet Sarah is really thrilled with it!

xx

craftyscot said...

this is fabulous Sharon, I love it, especially as pink is my fave colour. Love the beads and fibres etc tied to the spine, just gorgeous
Shazza
x