My Little Pad

Monday, September 01, 2008

Two Stars and a Wish Circle Journal

My circle journal has been returned to me after a very quick 10 months!!
I was overjoyed to open it and view all the amazing entries. I would like to thank all the ladies who have taken part in it, the entries are all fantastic. I am very grateful to you all for sharing a little piece of you with me. I will treasure my CJ and also draw inspiration from the many varied pages.

The original posts that outline my rules etc can be found here.

I am delighted that everyone included interactive elements in their pages, it was great to see so many varied ones.
Here are some pictures from my completed CJ.

The cover and my entry


Sue's entry


Nina's entry


Jennie's entry


Diane's entry


Gwyneth's entry


Carol's entry


Heather's entry


Jane's entry



A special thank you to all the ladies who took part in my CJ. I made lots of good friends over the months and will treasure my first ever CJ always.

0 comments which I appreciate: