My Little Pad

Friday, October 24, 2008

Christmas card 2008

At the moment this is the card I am planning on sending this year.
I made 10 last night in 1.5hours so should be reasonably quick. Just depends on whether or not I get bored halfway through making them as to how many I will actually make.
Stamps used are Hung Up for the Holidays and Seasons of Joy both from Stamping Up.

This was the one I made a few days ago which I copied from page 20 of the new catalogue however making the cards A6 in size is more economical.

5 comments which I appreciate:

jo said...

They are gorgeous Sharon.

~Vicki~ said...

awwwwwwwwwww how yummy are those? totally fabby, loving your blog xxx

Dawn said...

The yare beautiful.

Erika said...

Great cards Sharon. I looked at these stamps in the cat but didn't order. I wish I had now.

Guinevere said...

Lovely cards Sharon! Beautiful stamps! Jennie xx