My Little Pad

Thursday, October 02, 2008

My Completed Circle Journal

I started writing a post and uploading pictures about my circle journal on the 1st September and saved as a draft. I have finally managed to go back and upload all the pictures.Please see the 01 September post here to view it.
Thanks again to the ladies who took part.

3 comments which I appreciate:

Angela said...

Wow that looks amazing!!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Your finished CJ looks beautiful Sharon, thank you for taking the time to show us. Following you each month in the circle was not EASY let me tell you. The standard of each entry you did for the circle was fantastic!

Dawn said...

Hi Sharon I come on your blog to listten to somewhere, I love that song , very relaxing.
Your circle journals are fabulous.