My Little Pad

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pieces of Me Minibook

I finished this minibook a while ago but have just taken pictures. It is the class I did with Melodee Langworthy at Scrapaganza which was my favourite class.
I am not happy with all the photographs in the minibook as there is a weird metallic finish on the dark spots on some photos, I reprinted quite a few on Canon paper however some photos are still not right. If anyone knows what is causing this then any help is appreciated. It is most annoying when it happens on eyes as it gives a very evil look!!

Materials used are 7Gypsies blank book and their Nottinghill paper. Stamps are by Creative Cafe and Art Warehouse.



10 comments which I appreciate:

Dawn said...

That is really beautifully done, you must be delighted with it.

Shazza said...

this is fantastic Sharon
x

TCake said...

wow sharon this is gorgeous....fab photo's...Tx

Erika said...

I love this book Sharon and although the pictures are great it is so much better in real life. I love it.

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sharon it's gorgeous as are you Christmas cards.

Melodee said...

Sharon...you did an amazing job here...I love how it turned out!!! Thanks so much for sending me the link!!
Mellie :)

Emma said...

Sharon I just don't know what to say...its amazing. I would love to be able to make something like this. Thanks by the way for you lovely comments over my temper tantrum! I really did appreciate it and I promise to behave...for a while at least! LOL! Hugs Em.x

kelly said...

love this mini book the pics and the layout of it is amazing x

Bobs said...

Love this book, Sharon!

I've got an award for you on my blog. Go there to pick it up!

Lisbet said...

Hi there,

It was a long time since last time. Now I need some inspiration to find something fun to create for christmas. Not only as a present – to dekorate my home to.

Have a great end of november