My Little Pad

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Journal Your Christmas by Shimelle



Last year I signed up for Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class but in true "me" fashion all I managed to do was print out the prompts! oh and of course file them beautifully. LOL
HOWEVER this year I am more organised and have all my papers and cardstock ready to take part. I have also bought an album specifically for this year and plan to make it similar to the one that Emma made here.
The papers I will be using are the Be Merry collection from My Mind's Eye and also the Holiday Cheer collection by Bo Bunny.

I really hope that I can manage to keep up with most of the prompts from Shimelle as not only do I love the whole atmosphere that surrounds Christmas but there is also so much important family traditions, old and new as well as wonderful memories that I want to record all together in one album that can be shared with my family.
Having four sisters and one brother I am sure you can imagine the wonderful stories and memories that I share with them. I want to record these as well as the more recent memories and traditions that I have started with my two boys.

5 comments which I appreciate:

Guinevere said...

Hope you manage to keep on track Sharon - looking forward to seeing your pages. Jennie x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

I'm sure you'll do just fine Sharon and end up with the most beautiful album full of stories and love for all to see and remember.

Eleni said...

Well, I see you have made your choices ... way to go!!! You can do this!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I too joined last year and have a beautiful set of printouts and no journal. I have begun this year and we have a very light covering of snow in the outskirts of Edinburgh.

Eleni said...

Sharon week one has passed ... time to update your blog and show us some work!!