My Little Pad

Saturday, December 13, 2008

2008 Christmas Card

Finally got my digital photo card of the boys made this afternoon which I will send to close family and friends. Decided not to print them myself this year and am trying out photobox as they have a Matt option which I prefer. Hopefully they will be here by Tuesday when I can get cracking with mounting them on card etc



I've still to upload the few pages of Shimelle's JYC that I have managed to do and also some other projects I've been working on. I need more hours in a day that or the ability to freeze time!!

7 comments which I appreciate:

voodoo vixen said...

Great photo Sharon! You will be busy making up all your cards now!!

jo said...

Its beautiful Sharon.

Dawn said...

Oh wow they are absolutely gorgeous.
I would love to know how to do those.

TCake said...

lovely picture sharon and a fab christmas card design...family will love it. Tx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Fab photo Sharon, look forward to seeing it scrapped as well.

Wishing you and all your family a
very Happy Christmas.

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Love your xmas card sharon. Will definatly try this next year. I bought my cards for the first time in about 8 years, naughty but so lacking in time this year

Shazza said...

what a fab photo SHaron, your bopys look so handsome
x