My Little Pad

Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby Gabriella Minibook


I made a minibook recently for a friend who gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl called Gabriella. I used papers by Basic Grey from the Sugared collection.

This book is similar in style to the one I made for baby Bronte. Both babies mum's are twins! I wanted them each to have a similar book but also for it to be unique.


Here are some pictures of the finished book. I have put all the pictures in to a slide show too.








9 comments which I appreciate:

Wrightboysmum said...

This book is fab Sharon. I love it. It's really well done. Your friend will love it.

Shazza said...

this is stunning Sharon
x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Oh Sharon how beautiful your friend will love it and your Christmas house is just fantastic, hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Jane said...

gorgeous Sharon!!
I hope you and your family have a lovely christmas xx

Guinevere said...

Some awesome work Sharon - have a wonderful Christmas - you and your family. All the best for 2009.
Love Jennie x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is gorgeous. Your friend will love this and treasure it. Hugs, Lainy xx

Debbie said...

What a beautiful gift to recieve! I bet she was delighted!

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Just stunning Sharon, well done

kara said...

this book is stunning Sharon, your friend will treasure it, its too nice to stick photos into!