My Little Pad

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My latest Snowmen Additions

Pigs must be flying today for two reasons: two blog posts in a day (with photos) and I've completed the UKS weekly challenge (on the second day I might add!! LOL)

The LO also doubles up as the Scrummy Stash Cafe current challenge too as I thought their sketch was great.







Papers used are from the Dasher collection by Basic Grey. The acrylic flourish stamps are by Artemio. Buttons, ribbon etc from my stash collection. The twill is recycled from Art From The Heart packaging!

7 comments which I appreciate:

EllePiggo said...

What a stunning layout!! :) Thank you for taking part in the
SSC challenge. :)

Vanessa.

TCake said...

fab layout sharon....can't believe that you've managed a challenge in december!..you may have just given me the boot that i need to scrap something this month...have a great new year TX

voodoo vixen said...

Love that page Sharon!!

Happy New Year to you and yours, hope 2009 is an amazing year for you!

Erika said...

Great Lo Sharon. Missed this challenge but let's hope we get through a few this year!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sharon your work just keeps getting better and better. Pop over to my blog there's something waiting for you. (please don't feel you have to carry it on)

Sarah B said...

OMG!!!!! I have just been browsing through your Blog. Its amazing, you are so talented. The Books you create are stunning, will be coming back regularly to see what else I can find :) Sarah B

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Lovvvvvveeee the snowmen Sharon, well done.

I have left you a fun little tag for when you have a snow day moment like me, lol