My Little Pad

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snowman Soup






After receiving this beautifully presented gift from my friend Kerry on the 23rd I decided at the last minute on Christmas Eve to make 8 jars to give to members of my family on Christmas Day.




It was very hard to track down the jars locally as I think my friend had already cleared the shop's shelves! however I did manage to get from another shop and also survived Tesco on Christmas Eve to get the ingredients.
The stamps I used on the jar top and the tags are a mixture of Art Warehouse by Danelle Johnson and Creative Cafe, all purchased from Just Need It



The ingredients per jar are approximately:
4 heaped tablespoons of dark chocolate chips
8 heaped tablespoons of powdered milk
4 heaped tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
4 heaped tablespoons of Cafe Mate
3 heaped tablespoons of golden granulated sugar
7 marshmallows

6 comments which I appreciate:

jo said...

They look fab Sharon - will have to remember them for next Christmas.

Dawn said...

They look gorgeous Sharon.
Very festive.

TCake said...

Ooh I'm loving these.....will be adding them to my things to do next year!....hope that you had a fab christmas ...best wishes to you & family for 2009.
Hugs Tx

Bobs said...

Kerry gave me a jar and the kids keep asking me if I've tried it yet ...... but it's too pretty and I don't want to mix it up!! lol

Erika said...

Great idea Sharon and finished beautifully, I'm sure the family will love their original gifts.

Debbie said...

This is such a fab idea - I am going to save this post for next christmas!!