My Little Pad

Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Home Card



I made this card today to give to a friend and her family as they have just moved in to their new house.

Papers used are My Minds Eye - Natural collection.
The template for the large frame was purchased from the Cutting Cafe here.
I printed the New Home sentiment using the "Splendid" font and then stamped a frame around it using Basic Grey stamps.
I stamped and hand cut the flourish and added some flat backed pearls.

6 comments which I appreciate:

Dawn said...

braphoocOoh what a gorgeous card I love the colours, must check out that link.

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, this is stunning...i love love it...

Sharon said...

Thank you Regina for displaying them in your customer gallery.
x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Gorgeous card Sharon.

**Leanne** said...

Great Work You Have Here :)
Keep It Up :)

((Hugs))
**Leanne**
xXx

misteejay said...

Love these colours - great card

Toni :o)