My Little Pad

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sweet Birthday

I got two sets of Promarkers this week and made this birthday card today with them.



Think it would be easier to add shading if I had more shades of pens.

Materials used:
Ice Cream Sundae stamp is a paid download from The Pink Petticoat,
Sentiment stamp is from Stamping Up,
Papers are DCWV Sweet collection,
Promarkers in ivory, blush, pastel blue, sky blue and poppy red.
Stickles,
Dotty organza ribbon.

4 comments which I appreciate:

misteejay said...

Love the effect of the pro-markers on this - lovely card.

Toni :o)

TCake said...

oooh...like this!....the new blog headet looks fab too! ..hugs Tx

lola rose said...

It's a fabulous card Sharon! I've invested in some Pro Markers myself.
Just waiting for the postie!
TFS
Liz
xx

Erika said...

I love this card Sharon, the colour scheme is perfect, makes me want to go out for an ice cream sundae!
Loving your new title too, the wee birdie is sooooo cute!