My Little Pad

Friday, April 10, 2009

Cool Dude

Finally got round to taking part in the Cat Amongst the Pigeons UKS cybercrop class which I loved. I made this layout whilst at the weekend retreat recently.



I used papers by Rouge de Garance
Rubons by Basic Grey
Chipboard by Rusty Pickle
Bling by Glitz
Foam letters cut using Sizzlets
Letter stickers by Making Memories

5 comments which I appreciate:

Bobs said...

Another fab LO from you, Sharon! I love the colour matching ofthe blue and green. Super photo too.

xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

3 gorgeous layouts of your boys Sharon, love them but especially butter wouldn't melt.

ger76 said...

Hi Sharon,

I say a pic of you on another blog message and new I knew your face LOL

Hope you have a nice time away with the boys and got some crafting done :)

Love your layout your colours are soo lush, it really makes me want to get some done but I am too busy with the shop,

luv Ger x

Leigh said...

Fab Sharon, I love the colours of this.

Caroline and Jayne said...

lely blog x stunning work , why don't you come over to www.fiskarettes.co.uk and share some of your work ? we are also running a DT call , a competition and Blog candy & that's just this month :) It's free to join up.
x jayne x