My Little Pad

Friday, April 10, 2009

My Sweet Boy

I recently came across the amazing work by Ingvild from Norway and immediately fell in love with her style of scrapping.

I scraplifted elements from the LO on her blog(www.spinvild.com - Jan 15th, 2009) for the inspiration to create this LO.

My LO shows a picture of my son Peter taken last Autumn. I made this layout whilst away to the weekend retreat.



Papers used are a selection. Base is Colour Co-ordinations CS in Vanilla Cream
Bazzill Kraft paper
Green Foliage paper is from Scenic Route Laurel range.
The blue graph paper I got from a friend at a crop - I think it may be October Afternoon.
Music paper is vintage.
The bird and foliage is cut from a paper from the Scenic ROute Laurel range.

All papers were distressed, inked, ripped, rolled etc

The title was cut on the Cricut using the Storybook cartridge. I welded the butterfly on to the word BOY and also cut again in blue and layered.

3 comments which I appreciate:

misteejay said...

What a lovely LO - beautiful colours & PPs.

Toni :o)

rebekah22 said...

I love this LO. Great attention to detail and love the PPs.

voodoo vixen said...

Love this! Allt he little details and the colours are stunning.