My Little Pad

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Time for a party!!

The Stampin Up party I had on Friday evening was a great success.
Dawn was a great demonstrator as usual. We made two bagalopes as our make and take, one was Halloween themed and the other was Christmas themed. Unfortunately I did not have time to finish making my one so have no pictures to show you yet but as soon as I get them made I will post a photo.
She also demonstrated various techniques/products including heat and stick powder with glitter, embossing, rollers and rulers, reverse image stamping and the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
I am so grateful to everyone who came along and helped make it a big success. I was rewarded with sales that got me to level 3 and I also got £142 to spend in the catalogue. I will post pictures of my goodies once they arrive.

Thanks also to Dawn for the beautiful gift she gave me of a Rose embossing folder and an epoxy brad making kit, both of which are exclusive to the US catalogue. They will be well used!!

Here are some photos from the evening. (My apologies for some of the blurry photos - my sister borrowed my camera and took it off of auto with the result when I got it back I took some fuzzy photos ~ next time I'll need to remember to check the settings LOL)
From left: Gillian, Sarah, Stephanie, Janice, Ellis, Me

From left: Gillian, Sarah, Stephanie, Janice, Ellis, Fiona


Having a cup of tea and a fine piece!


Janice, Gillian and Denise busy making their make and take

Two of my sisters - Diane and Linda Ruth


Hazel and her grandchildren


Brenda, Kerry and Kerry's daughter Kali


Dawn and Denise


Janice and Gillian


Angela, Rosie and Ann


Mary, Jeannie and Denise (Jeannie was hard at work!)


Christine and her daughter Emily


Anne and Geana


The recipes are on the post below for all the biscuits I made.
Special thanks to Christine for the Jelly Pieces, Janice for the Date&Walnut loaf, chocolate crispies and Mincemeat tartlets, Stephanie for the Lemon Drizzle cake and Strawberry sponge, and not forgetting Sarah and Angela for providing some sandwiches too.









3 comments which I appreciate:

Dawn said...

That was some banquet, you are so lucky to have such lovely friends who contributed too.

rebekah22 said...

Wow! What a great turn out, and spread. Yum yum. Looking forward to seeing your projects :)

Erika said...

Wow that looks like some party...you and Dawn must have been really chuffed with the turn out...and all those homebakes...I'm sorry I missed it but glad you had such a fabulous evening......enjoy all your new stash!