My Little Pad

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Exciting News

Oooh I am delighted to share that I have won two prizes in the UK Scrappers cybercrop.

Di Oliver from Tando Creative selected my Countdown To Christmas as the winning one from her class. Di has kindly donated a selection of Tando Creative chipboard as a prize- so looking forward to playing with that!!(Tando Creative blog is here).




Rachel Millington from Paperarts selected my "Sisters" Layout as the winning LO from her class. Paperarts very generously asked me to choose a 12 x 12" Basic Grey Collection pack from the shop. It was hard choosing one but in the end I chose the Lemonade collection.



I have one more piece of exciting news that I will share tomorrow :)

6 comments which I appreciate:

Shazza said...

both projects are stunning, no wonder they were picked to win
x

Jane said...

congratulations Sharon, they are gorgeous x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Congrats :D
Both are stunning projects :D
Julie xxx

misteejay said...

Two super projects and very worthy winners.

Toni :o)

Karen said...

I am not surprised you won Sharon...they are lovely creations X

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card and LO. No wonder Di asked you on to her team