My Little Pad

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Exciting News

My other piece of exciting news is that I am now a member of the Tando Creative Ltd Design Team!!

I got the shock of my life when I got a message from Di Oliver (the owner of Tando Creative) offering me a place!

I am really excited at the challenge that this will bring me however I am a bit nervous too - I hope I don't disappoint!!

Other members of the Design Team are:
Karen Gist
Kaz Boughton and
Caroline Scattergood

I will be joining them in showing our projects on the Tando Creative Blog here.

Please drop by the blog.
x

6 comments which I appreciate:

Hazel said...

Congrats, Sharon! Look forward to seeing your Tando crafting x

Angelnorth said...

Congrats Sharon, hope you have fun with the team!

Karen said...

YAY....looking forward to working with you Sharon X

tracy said...

just popped over from tando to have a little nosiey :) you have some reall lovely stuff on here sharon :)

Janice said...

I'm not seeing anything disappointing on your blog, in fact it is quite inspirational. Congrats on the DT place.

Traceyr said...

Congratulations on the position of DT member - I'm looking forward to see your work. :)