My Little Pad

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UKS Cybercrop Mystery Kit

The post below shows the LOs I made as part of the UKS Cybercop. As well as taking part in some of the classes I also took part in the Mystery Kit challenge. I was a member of the Tinmen team and our kit was available for purchase from Sarah's Cards. The kit contained papers and elements that are exactly what I would choose so I was delighted when I opened the box!!

I made two LOs with the material available. (Rules allowed us to also add black or white card, black or white ink, etc as well as cutting tools and stamps etc)

Two Bug Eyed Boys





Move Over Tinmen

2 comments which I appreciate:

Rishabh said...

hey....urs is a great & unique blog which i came across while searching...keep up the good work...may u get whatever u desire in ur life...keep up !!! hope u will visit my blog too....

http://rishabhdidwania.blogspot.com/
http://howugetsuccess.blogspot.com/

TCake said...

hi... fab layouts.. glad to see you scrapping again.. hope you & family are well. Congratulations on the 2 winning layouts.. much deserved. hugs Tx