My Little Pad

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UKS Wicked Cybercrop

This past weekend was cybercrop weekend over at UK Scrappers with the theme of Wizard of OZ.
As usual it was packed with challenges and classes. It has been great learning new techniques and working with the challenge of time to get my projects uploaded.

I took part in 6 classes between Friday and Sunday. Here are my projects:

First class was by Rachel Millington and was called Twister and Shout. Her class used a lot of sewing and also a paper rolling technique. I made a LO for my mum's 60th birthday album (which is a surprise so I hope she doesn't look at my blog!!)

Sisters



Next class that I did was called Over The Rainbow and was designed by Ifa. Her class involved sewing on to ribbon to make a circular frame and journalling down the side of the LO.

Crazy Things



Third class I did was The Lollipop Guild by Michelle Jackson (AKA MJM). It involved a lot of tearing and inking to make frames which were then raised with foam pads.

Snow White



My next LO was a class called Dreaming of Home by Tracy Oakes (AKA Tracy Doodle) and yes it included lots of doodling!! I altered this one slightly to suit my photo etc and chose to cut up some Love Elsie paper and doodle around parts with a black sharpie to make it pop.

Together



The next class that I started on Saturday was called Time To Go Home and was designed by Di O. I was originally going to leave this until later in the week so that I could spend more time on it however I was itching to make it as I knew exactly the look I wanted. I started this one at midnight on Saturday!! Then got back to it on Sunday morning.

Countdown To Christmas










The final class that I did was Witch Way Home by Annette West (AKA Voodoo Vixen).
It was of course a minibook but this time made as a frame so it can stand. I chose to make my one for jotting down the funny things my two boys say so that I can use on LOs etc later.

Just You 2

1 comments which I appreciate:

Karen said...

WOW these are all gorgeous but especially your countdown to Christmas!!! I love how you have used the Tando tree!!! XXX