My Little Pad

Monday, December 14, 2009

All About Us Minibook

Here is another project I made for the Tando Creative Blog as DT work. This time I used a small chipboard word "US." I decided to use it on the cover of a minibook about my two sons, which is full of photos taken of them in Orlando this year.


I kept it simple and painted the word with acylic paint and then stamped a grid pattern on top once dry.


I have filled the book with photos and included loads of journalling pages too. I have completed some however I plan on getting the boys to write things in it too. They have made a start but between writing Christmas cards for their classes and doing homework etc I can't expect them to do it all in one sitting. ( more to the point they probably won't do it all in one sitting!! LOL)

Papers and journalling cards used are from the Rough and Tough range by Fancy Pants.

Here are some of the pages:
















As always thanks for looking.

xxx



5 comments which I appreciate:

Karen said...

I love this Sharon. What a brilliant idea for the boys to write in it themselves! Wish I had thought of this when my daughter was growing up :( XXX

kirsticoo said...

Love your book Sharon... It's very bright and colourful...hope the boys like it too...x

voodoo vixen said...

Love this Sharon... and the boys comments make it superb!!

Erika said...

Great book Sharon love the boys writing their own memories...something for them to look back on with pride.

jo said...

Gorgeous Sharon - have just bought those papers.