My Little Pad

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Art Journalling Challenge

I have decided to sign up for a 2010 365 day art journalling challenge over on Kathrynwheel's blog.
I hope that I manage to do it! Two friends Kirsti and Sonja are also taking part and they have already made a start on preparing January's pages - Girls give me a nudge every week to make sure that I have not fallen behind LOL

ETA: Flickr group is here

8 comments which I appreciate:

Wrightboysmum said...

I'll try and give you a poke if you lag behind. Don't worry I'm not as organised as Kirsti as I haven't started yet.

thekathrynwheel said...

Yayy! Welcome to the 365 calendar challenge, it's great to have you on board :-) Thanks for joining the fun! Kate x

Lesley said...

Hi Sharon,
Just thought I'd pop in and say 'hi' as I'm taking part in Kate's challenge too so it should be a fun year.
Lesley

kirsticoo said...

Great stuff Sharon... Mine is ready and waiting for Friday... Can't wait to get started...x

Cath said...

Great to see you again, can't wait to get started.

Gez said...

Good Luck with the calendar challenge Sharon. Thank you for telling us about it. I've been wanting to try art journaling for a while now. This sounds like the perfect intro. Best Wishes for the New Year. Gez.xx

Erika said...

Good luck keeping up Sharon. Hope you had a good Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Jude said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks for becoming a follower on my Blog - that now takes me to the dizzying heights of 5 followers - woohoo!!! Good luck with the challenge - I'm attempting it too, we'll see how it goes! xxx