My Little Pad

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Layout of my Mum and Dad's Wedding Day

I have made another layout for my mum's surprise album. This time it is of my parents' wedding day.






Papers used are My Minds Eye from the Andrea Victoria range. They are the perfect colour choice as they match the colour of the bridesmaids. I will be doing another LO with a colour photo of the wedding party. I really like the pattern of these papers too - perfect for a 1970 wedding photo!

I might still add stamped swirls to the Wedding Day mat - am still undecided but have left it alone for just now.

Thanks for looking.
x

7 comments which I appreciate:

Janice said...

That's a great LO Sharon, definitely a 70s look about those papers.

kirsticoo said...

Lovely LO Sharon...x

Angelnorth said...

Another fab LO, looks great! A stamped swirl in a pale colour (pale grey maybe?) might be a nice balance for the bling swirl but it does look just fine as it is!

Sharon said...

Grey sounds a good colour choice Joanne.
Will play about with it some more tomorrow. I can always practise on acetate as knowing me I will need plenty chances LOL

Hazel said...

Super LO - the papers are just right (I love them and will be disappointed when mine have all gone - good excuse to get more, I suppose) x

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Sharon...your Mum will be sooo pleased XX

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oooo Sharon its lovely :D