My Little Pad

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Pink Card....

I have made another pink card for Jacqui to donate to the cancer support charity CLAN (see post below for details). This time I made an easel card and took my inspiration for a card I saw on Lilybean's blog, which I read every day. I am just in awe at her style of cardmaking and home decor. I made my sentiment using Word on the PC however I have since ordered the heart stamps and sentiment stamps that she used as I LOVE them!

The heart stamp is by Blonde Moments
The flocked and plain paper are made by Doodlebug.





Thanks for looking...xxx

10 comments which I appreciate:

Hazel said...

Love that paper - very zingy - and yessterday's card is great too - lovely and bright x

Jude said...

Ooh, love this one (and yesterday's too) If I ever make it into my study - Molly is being super-clingy right now - then I will TRY to get a card together for the challenge! Good to see you last Saturday, hopefully I'll be back for longer next time! x

Karen said...

Hazel is right, this card is zingy...it really pops! I love it! XXX

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous

CLARE said...

a gorgeous card- I love those easel style cards, must have a go myself sometime. x

Erika said...

Great sentiment for the cause Sharon love these style of cards and haven't had a go yet.

Janice said...

lovely bright card, just what is needed in dull dreary January.

Kellylouj said...

I love the heart its fab! the card is so lovely xx

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Loving the pinkness Sharon, well done

Leigh said...

fab card Sharon and the bird one's great too