My Little Pad

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Think Pink....


I have made a "pink" card for a challenge on Jacqui's blog, Simply Create, which is to make a card using only pink. All the finished cards are going to be donated to a local charity CLAN which is a cancer support group.

I have not included a sentiment in my card as I think that the image could be used for several occasions. Inspiration for this card was from Lilybean.

Papers used are Doodlebug
Stamp is Prima
Glitter on the main part if the bird is Doodlebug
Glittered flock on the wing is Papermania

Thanks for looking...xxx

7 comments which I appreciate:

Kellylouj said...

Lovely card for a fantastic cause xx

kirsticoo said...

Love the little birdie Sharon... I have emailed my card to her today... and am now going thru the list wondering what else to get done before the weekend... enjoy the rest of the week and will see you Saturday...xoxo

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Absolutley beautiful Sharon.

Karen said...

Awe...I love this Sharon!!!XXX

Erika said...

Turned out well Sharon...love it, the little birdie is so cute. Started mine bet you can't guess what I'm using on the front of mine....aswell as the PINK!

Sharon said...

Oh crikey Erika - I can't guess - should I know? only thing that springs to mind is pritt stick LMAO

Kath said...

super cute card sharon...love that cute birdie...hugs kath xxxx