My Little Pad

Monday, February 01, 2010

January Calendar pages

Whoo Hoo!! I have actually managed to complete one whole month so far for the 365 day calendar art journalling challenge. Below are my finished pages for January. I have really enjoyed doing this although I did play catch up a few times!
I have also thoroughly enjoyed seeing how others have completed their pages and my head is buzzing with ideas to try out.

I have to chuckle however when I read back my entries as I have selfishly journalled about myself I would say at least 90% of the time! I do have children and a husband!! LOL
I also realised looking back at just how many times I use faces to express emotion - now is that a teacher habit or perhaps because I am on the internet so much that I need my emoticons?? LOL







My February pages are all ready too. Although I seem to have lost a word "to" near the top so will have to replace it. I have gone over the top with the love theme LOL (perhaps to make up for the fact that although I am a VERY emotional person I am not usually slushy mushy LOL)







Thanks for looking....x



12 comments which I appreciate:

Janice said...

Love your pages Sharon. The emoticons are very descriptive.

kirsticoo said...

Oooh...Oooh... I found your 'it' word... it's sticking out from behind your number 12....lol... These are brilliant pages and well done for making the actual pages too... I cheated and used a ready made book...xoxo

leigh11 said...

they are fab Sharon!!!!

susan said...

Sharon your pages are lovely, well done on completing Jan. Love the theme for Feb.

Karen said...

ooo thses are gorgeous Sharon! I love that you included greens & browns in it XXX

Sharon said...

hehehe thanks Kirsti - well spotted!

thekathrynwheel said...

Fab pages :-) Your finished page for Jan looks great (and of course I had to read the small print LOL)
Congrats on keeping up for one whole month...only 11 to go! Kate x

Wrightboysmum said...

There's nothing wrong with it being 90% you! It's your journal. Husbands and kids consume plenty of your time without hogging your craft time as well. Feb pages are looking good.

Kaz said...

Oh those are lovely Sharon, I think it's fine that you're writing about yourself, its something for yo xx

Leigh said...

these are stunning Sharon

Sarah (UKS Smelly) said...

Loving your calendar pages Sharon. February looks so funky, well done

Anonymous said...

I love your calendar pages Sharon. They are fab! Have fun on Saturday with Sarah :) Stephanie xxx