My Little Pad

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bow Street and Angel Islington

Two classes that I did at the recent cybercrop on UKS were Bow Street by Gertie and Angel Islington by Angie

I thoroughly enjoyed both classes so thanks to both designers for creating fab classes. I was thrilled when Gertie picked my layout as the winner for her class too - that was totally unexpected.

Here are my layouts.



Bow Street
Papers used are mainly October Afternoon.
Die cuts are October Afternoon.
The Lucky rub-on is by Rhonna Farrer.
The Cherish stamp is Creative Cafe.




Angel Islington
Papers used are Scenic Route and Bo Bunny.
CS is Kraft.

Thanks for looking.
x

7 comments which I appreciate:

TCake said...

fab layouts sharon, as always... hope you 7 family are well. Tx

kelly said...

Hi Sharon

I love the Lo's!!! I to had a go at Angel at Islington but mine is nowhere near as good as yours (Blogged it earlier) and i love the Bow Street. I did not get time over the weekend to do the Bow Street Lo so i am going to try it at the crop this week! I did have a go at a challange (coventry Street) i enjoyed doing this to.

Wish i had,had more time to do more of the classes but had other commitments, note to self to try harder next time as it really was an insperation!!

Well done lovely :)

Traceyr said...

Two great layouts Sharon. I love the shape of the frames on the second layout did you cut them freehand?

:)

Kirsti said...

Well done Sharon...you did really well...They are all gorgeous...

I am mojoless at the moment but I am hoping it will return VERY soon..am missing the regular monthly crop..xox

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your LOs are stunning Sharon I love the Angel at islington the colours you have used are stunning and I love how you didi the title on Bow Street.

I have added you to my blog I hope you don't mind xx

Erika said...

Sharon I LOVE both your takes on these classes. I really enjoyed the CC and am so looking forwards to the next one.

Angelnorth said...

Fab LOs Sharon, I love the wonky frames on the second one and the painted title area looks great on the first, great job!