My Little Pad

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

How Could I forget.....?

Can't believe that in yesterday's post I forgot to mention that in the midle of March I organised a small weekend retreat in Elgin, Scotland!

Like last year it was fabulous, great company, loads of laughs as well as plenty eating, drinking, chatting with some crafting too.

I will be back later with photographs.

2 comments which I appreciate:

Erika said...

You only forgot because you've been so busy Sharon. Thanks for organising a great weekend again, good fun was had by all.

Jacqui said...

Hi Sharon

Can't wait to see the photos, hope you have had a good holiday and are refreshed ready to get building, good luck with it all, also wanted to say thanks for the contact at Tando have eventually got the ball rolling and I love your blog background x